How To Choose The Best Bare Floor Vacuum?
Cleaning and maintaining your house takes a toll on you and there are no doubts about it. If you want to keep your house clean then getting a good vacuum is a must and for this you need to know about the latest models.
The fact is, with advanced technology things are getting more complicated and so much of technicality involved you may get confused while selecting the right one. Nonetheless, we have worked on something for you and rest assured it will help you reach the best bare floor vacuum if you have a hardwood or linoleum floor.
What makes the difference is that you need special settings to operate on these floors. This means you need a vac that can do all that because keeping your floor scratch free is a must.
We have tried our best to collate all the information that you would need that will make you understand bare floor vacuums in the best ways. We have left no stones unturned to conduct our research and test a few vacuums for you. Hence, we would request our readers to read this post till the end to get a hang of things in a comprehensive manner.
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
How To Choose Best Bare Floor Vacuum?
You need to look into one fact that what kind of mess you pick up in general. That is to say what kind of messes you clean on regular basis. It could be pet hair, dirt, dust or kitchen spills and you need to carefully select your machine. This will give you a better idea as to what kind of device you actually need to invest your money in. Here are a few more ways that can help you decide:
Vacuum Type - Upright vacuum can be little difficult to handle but can pick up heavier messes and are a favorite with hardwood floor owners. A stick vacuum is good at suctioning but is good at simple cleaning and is good for small houses. A canister vacuum is also considered good for hardwood floors. It can clean with interchangeable heads and are easy to lug around. Handheld vacuums run on batteries and are considered ideal for spot cleaning.
Filtration - You can go for any level of filtration but you need to make sure of one thing that you should trust only HEPA certified filters. You must get closed bags and sealed cups that will not contaminate the environment anymore once collected. This will keep you away from allergens, dust and dirt if you have breathing troubles.
Noise - You need to select a vacuum cleaner with low noise and these days you can get some models that come with noise cancellation quality as well. No one likes a noisy vacuum and we are sure you want to clean your house in peace. So decide for yourself and get the one that best suits your prerequisites.
Suction Power - Your bare floor needs strong suction power and you need to focus on that. Just keep this in mind that you do not need strongest suctioning power as that is regarded a necessity for carpet. This is why you need to spend your more cautiously and invest in a vacuum that is designed for your bare floor only.
Budget - This is self explanatory and there is nothing much that we need to talk about here. You need to make a budget while buying a vacuum as that will make it easy for you to buy a vacuum. Setting up a budget can help you short list a few models and then finally get the one that you like the most.
Top 3 Best Bare Floor Vacuum 2017 Reviews
We have curated a list of the Best Bare Floor Vacuum for you to make it easy selecting a vacuum.
1. Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional with Dust-Away & 2 Microfiber Pads (NV356E)
Another wonder product from Shark that is based on advanced technology. With all the technology, it still thinks of your household needs; that is evident from the microfiber pads. This is a canister vacuum that is a lift away device used to access hard to reach places in general. This portable machine is HEPA certified and this suggests that the manufacturer has not left anything behind to attract customers.
- An absolute stunner with the silver color
- Excellent for bare floors
- Can pick up dust in a jiffy
- HEPA certified that can trap 99.9% of allergens
- It is light in weight (weighs 13.7 pounds)
- Easy to store
- Very simple to assemble
- The dust cup which implies that you need not worry about clearing it too much
- The power cord is 30 feet long
- Easy to manage because of the swivel head
- You can adjust the suction power that makes it a great device
A few customers have complained about the hose to be short but that can be extended for sure if you have extra needs.
Some say that the vacuum tips over, but you need to make sure that you are using it the right way.
One thing that we would request our readers is to read the user manual properly to be able to use it properly.
2. Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless Corded Cyclonic Lightweight Stick Vacuum SH20030
Hoover is a well known name in the world of household appliances and there is nothing new that we can say about it. Nonetheless, we have all the reasons to celebrate the emergence of the Hoover Vacuum Cleaner Linx Bagless which is a product to look out for. This stick vacuum is a way to look at cleaning in a new way because of all the technology.
- Good looking vacuum from Hoover
- Not to mention you get a brand name
- Extremely reasonably priced
- Ergonomically built and the extreme recline handles make it a great device to play with
- It can move pretty well on the floor owing to its no mar wheels
- It has a powerful brushroll with cyclonic technology
- It comes handy for cleaning carpets to bare floors
- It has a 20 feet long power cord
- The cleaning bristle on the edges helps them clean the dirt
Some users have been fooled with leaking vacuums and we must make it clear that Hoover is not about this. It has been one of the leading manufacturers because of its quality and not for implanting customers with faulty gadgets.
This is why we would request our readers to purchase vacuums from authentic sellers only. Even if you are buying online, make sure that you buy genuine online retailers only.
3. Dyson 206900-01 Ball Multi Floor Upright Corded Vacuum, Yellow and Iron
Dyson is a name that comes at a cost and there is no denying this fact. All you need is the zeal to clean and you buy a Dyson. The present model that we are about to discuss is called the Dyson 206900-01 Ball which is a HEPA certified self adjusting upright vacuum. This is more than a vacuum that can serve for long and is an ideal for bare floors. Read the rest of this dialogue to know it better.
- Looks really suave in that majestic black and yellow combo
- It has been re-engineered for cleaning carpeted floors
- Can seal in suction that helps you with power cleaning
- Ball™ technology makes reaching hard to access places a breeze
- Wand as well as the hose function quite smoothly
- Both of these equipments can release instantly that makes cleaning super easy
- Traps allergens pretty well and the HEPA license is a proof of that
- Light in weight and does not need to be dragged hard because of this
- Comes with 5 year warranty
No it is absolutely a difficult task to find a problem with a Dyson and this one is no exception. All we have found is customers want this device to be little lighter, in spite of weighing 17.3 pounds only. Otherwise, this does not interfere with the quality of this machine.
See, it all comes down how you look at things and what are your requirements. Once you know what you need, then you will be in the best position to figure out what kind of vacuum you need. We have enlisted 3 names in this post about best bare floor vacuum for your convenience. This will help you get an idea what the vacuums are all about in a coherent way.
We have covered things like what the vacuums are capable and how can they help you with your regular needs. You can pick and choose the one that fits your bill in the best possible ways. You are free to make a choice according to your needs. Let us know if we can be of anymore help besides this through the comments section.