A look at the Best Mops for Linoleum Floors
Behold linoleum floor owners, your woes are about to end! Yes, we know you are worried about cleaning and maintaining your floor in the long run.
Don’t worry; we have got your covered for this. We have created this post to give you a better understanding about these floors.
To start with, we must tell you the truth that they are not vinyl and the cleaners have to be different for linoleum. These are extremely durable floors that we are talking about and you should make sure that they remain like one.
Let us have a look at how to keep them well maintained all through with the help of the best mops for linoleum floors as this is the least investment for their upkeep.
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
Benefits of using the Best Mops for Linoleum Floors
If you are wondering why you should get a mop for your linoleum, then you must consider it for:
- If you plan to the microfiber mops, then you already are on the right track because these mops can dust as well as wet mop the floor
- Not to mention, that these microfiber mops are good at picking up pet hair and fine dust particles
- Again, these mops are eco-friendly as they do not cause any damage to the environment around
- You can get replacements easily at major online retails, if you choose the right ones
- These can clean without a streak that makes a floor look cloudy and untidy
- These mops do not take a toll on your back as a little push goes a long way with them and if using steam mops, you must be told that they can save your back, knees and arms as you do not have to scrub at all; the steam does it all for you
- Steam mops ensure that you clean your house with steam and not with harmful toxic cleaners
- Whether, steam or microfiber, they have one thing in common and that would be no bucket and water, in case of using steam mop, the steam is good enough to take care of the dust, dirt and grime and for microfiber mops, you merely need to rinse the mop and get back in action
How to Choose Best Mops for Linoleum Floors?
This is no Math and we do not have a concoction to take as a reference. All we can tell you is to trust some fundamentals that can help you reach that perfect mop for you.
That is correct, you heard us right, get the basics right and you will get the best of any product for you. Here are some of such rudiments that you can seek refuge in, for more:
Top 3 Best Mops for Linoleum Floors 2017 Reviews
We have a list for you to work with and you can take it as a suggestion.
1. Super Absorbent Microfiber Mop for Hardwood, Laminate, Tile, Vinyl, Marble, Stone or Linoleum Floors
This is an emerging brand that has already proven its worth. No, this is not a struggler as it does not need much of a tweaking but has come up with a unique design. It is light in weight and is extremely easy to work with, which makes it a great cleaning in the making.
Again, its reviews speak for itself, rest assured this brand is here to stay as it has bewildered many with its cleaning capacity.
- Brightly colored mop
- A standard mop that can clean wet as well as dry surfaces
- Can clean without leaving a streak behind
- Can remove dirt, dust, bacteria and grime from your floor
- The mop pads are removable
- Exceedingly light in weight
- Mop can reach all inaccessible places
- This makes it easy to maneuver
- Can clean hardwood, linoleum, laminate, tile, pergo and laminate to name a few
- Extends up to 60 inches (telescopic suspension)
- We have come across a few people that complain about the mop getting unscrewed while dusting. It depends on the thrust you are using on a mop that makes it loose its screws. With that being said, we would recommend you to tighten the screws once before use.
It’s a Bissell and that should be enough! No seriously, these are brands that keep challenging themselves. Their competitors look up to them and learn from them. What more do we say about the 1940 PowerFresh is that it can clean 2X stronger because of a built in scrubber? Y
ou may also rely on the Bissell’s ability to kill 99.9% of germs, allergens, pollutants and bacteria. Forget it, there is more and we have listed it in here:
- A gorgeous looking device from Bissell
- Can clean grout, sticky pile ones, dried spots and the sturdiest of messes
- You can use it on linoleum, ceramic, laminate, marble, stone, hardwood and tile
- Comes with a SmartSet Steam Control that helps you with light to heaving cleaning
- Can scrub, polish and sanitize your floor within minutes
- Comes with 2 years warranty
- See, a few users have complained that it dies very quickly in spite of trying everything. The first thing that we suggest you is to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for this. Again, you need to clean as per the capacity of this machine. If you want to clean a large area at one go and want to make it work beyond its size, then you have to think twice.
3. Aluminum Alloy Microfiber Mop | Professional Microfiber Pads + Scouring Scrubs | Extendable Handle
Again, if you like uncomplicated things then this mop is for you. This is a sturdy mop with aluminum handle, microfiber pads and a pivoting mop head of 18 inches. The aluminum handle can extend to 35 to 60 inches long and that helps you save your back.
Moreover, it is a lightweight mop that does not want to you to sweat it out while cleaning. This is no gimmick product that does it all for you and is nothing like those cheap mops that start shedding after one use.
You can use it on linoleum, wood, laminate, tile or vinyl and this versatility makes it the Best Mops for Linoleum without a doubt.
- The colors look absolutely stunning
- The telescopic suspension of the aluminum handle makes you clean otherwise, hard to reach spots
- You can use it for wet and dry cleaning both
- It can pick up dirt, grime, hair and pet hair with ease
- Can be washed in the machine, up to 100 times that saves you money and does not the environment
- Some users want the price to go down a bit, but we have to remind of them that quality is priceless. If you want quality products then you cannot afford compromise of any kind.
Look, we have discussed about the least expensive way to keep your linoleum floors preserved. There are no doubts, that you should keep the flooring of your house well protected if you want to pass it as a legacy to your progeny.
In addition to this, a classy floor will upsurge the value of your house over time. Using the best mops for linoleum floors is the simplest of methods to go for it.
A good mop will make it easy and if you teem it with a quality floor cleaner, preferably with neutral that have a pH balance can do wonders for you. This is not at all a big investment to ask; then why shy away? After all, this is just a cleaning mop that we are talking about!