A List Of The Best Vacuum For Tile Floors
Tile floors can look gross if not cleaned at regular time intervals. No, don’t get us wrong as that does not mean you need to clean every half an hour, but at least once a day. You can use a combination of ways that may work with these floors but one which never fails is to vacuum them. Now, if you don’t have a vacuum for tile floor, then consider yourself lucky as you have reached the right place for all the information that you seek.
We have composed this post about the best vacuum for tile floors that to help you take a call. What more you get from this post is a review of a few products that make it clear it to you how these vacuums work. Moreover, you need to be very sure about which one to invest your money in because at the end of it, the right vacuum should serve you well. Again, we have dedicated a section for this by explaining how to choose these vacuums. So, we request you to read this post till the very end to get a hang of things in a comprehensive way.
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
How To Choose Best Vacuum For Tile Floors?
This is a big question to ask as there will be no one solution for this. However, we have jolted down a few ways that you can fall on to find a way to the best one. All you need to do is to read this part and find out what you need. This is something that no one in this world can solve as you are your best judge. Reading through this passage can help you get a fair idea as to what kind of vacuum fits your bill.
How Does Your Home Look Like – Is your home carpeted or do you have only floor? This is one thing that you need to be sure of, as you can get retractable vacuums that would serve both purposes.
What is Floor Type – Do you have the normal glazed ones or the quarry ones that have grid lines running along them? Okay, the truth is quarry is little difficult to maintain. They need a wet mop setting as they require damp cleaning.
Types of Vacuum Cleaners – You could go for a bagless model as they are economical over the bagged ones. Then canister has a body to lug with a separate nozzle while upright vacuums are available in one piece. Going for wet vacuum may mean you are adding a little weight to the system but you get the facility of steaming your floor. Whereas, dry vacuums can simply wipe clean the area that you are targeting. Again, choice is yours to make as you need to decide what kind of cleaning needs to be done.
What Kind of Wheels – Remember that tiled floors need rubber wheels if you don’t want them to get scratched. That’s right, avoiding plastic wheels can be a wise idea if you have tile flooring in your abode. Plus rubber wheels will not slip and you will not worry about meeting an accident ever with them. Keep your tiles as well as yourself safe in the best possible ways. This is our main motto and ideally you too should feel the same.
Price – We surely don’t have to explain this part but we still will. If you have a price range for choosing a vacuum for a tile floor, then you will know what models to browse through. This will make your decision easier as you know what should be the price of your machine.
Top 3 Best Vacuum For Tile Floors 2017 Reviews
We have short listed of the 3 best vacuum for tile floors for you
Okay, they call this smart vacuum and that is very true because glancing through its features will convince you as well. First of it is a Bissell product that leaves no room for it to be compromised. Then it comes with digital steam control that is most definitely one notch up for a steam mop. It can clean twice as fast than any ordinary mop and can freshen up your room instantly. There quite obviously is more to it like:
- Being a Bissell means this vacuum is good looking and yes it is
- It can 99.9% of bacteria, germs and allergens
- Can clean very efficiently with microfiber pads
- Comes with 2 years warranty from the manufacturer
- Sanitizes your floor at the very moment
- Then the SmartSet Steam Control helps you clean lightly on tougher areas as per your choice and this without doubt makes it one of the best vacuum for tile floors
- Bissell 1940 PowerFresh Steam Mop is a tad heavier. Well as we have already mentioned that steam mops tend to be heavy because of the water, is true.
- The microfiber cloth bunching up may not perform well, which in return shows that your technique of mopping is not right. Find out how to mop your tiled floors in the best ways by watching some videos.
2. BISSELL PowerEdge Pet Hard Floor Corded Vacuum, 81L2A (Same as 81L2T)
Another good looking Bissell and this had to feature in here owing to its versatility. Bissell has been into this trade for quite some time and they surely know how to engineer a vacuum. This one comes with a unique V-shape that enables it to pick up the sturdiest of debris and you will know it very well what kind we are speaking, if you have pets at your home.
You love your munchkin very much and we know it, but you hate the mess that they leave behind. Consider this vacuum for cleaning messes like those.
- Distinctly engineered product
- Very attractive design
- It is specifically designed for houses with pets
- Easy to clean under the furniture and pile ups
- The particular V-shape makes it easy to draw more debris out
- Can smoothly maneuver because of a good swivel cord
- The dirt cup is easy to empty
- The dust cup found to be small and fills up easily. To be honest, doesn’t that depend on the dirt you are collecting? If you have a larger area to vacuum, then this could be a problem. But to be honest this is an exceptional vacuum and that will not change for us undeniably.
Alright then, it is high time that we discuss smart vacuum cleaners, yes the robot types. You may have heard too much about them already because of the commotion and today we bring you the iRobot Roomba 650 for review.
It is a robotic vacuum cleaner that is self explanatory, but what needs to be explained is how it works. This one is a dirt killer and will go all the way at the push of a button to hunt them down. You can clean while sleeping, as you are working in your office or even when partying out! Yes, it cleans at your convenience and you need to schedule it accordingly. We would like to talk about it short like:
- Really cute robotic cleaner
- Follows 3 stages of cleaning by agitation, brushing and then suctioning
- Is driven by sensors that is controlled by iAdapt Navigation
- You can clean all days of the week with this cleaner
- Cleaning is regarded to be of superior quality
- It takes long to charge up, but then it charges as per your need. We suggest our users to charge it properly otherwise it will seem like having low battery capacity. It works for 45 straight minutes and at a time 1.5 hours while cleaning your house. It is a smart vacuum cleaner and it is one of the best ones that you can get without a second thought.
As a matter of fact, we wanted you to know everything about the best vacuum for tile floors because we think you deserve to do so. The point is you cannot go out and buy a vacuum for your tile just like. If you do so, you may end up buying the wrong one and on the other hand, if you buy the one that meets your basic requirements, then you will notice your floor remains protected for long.
Not only the floor, but the vacuum will last long and make you a proud owner. You certainly want to be proud of your house and you need to take care of the health of your family as well. A good vacuum would do both for you and keep make you contented.