Have a look at the Best Vinyl Floor Cleaner
What makes vinyl floors a favorite is their durability and with little care these floors can last for 15 to 20 years.
Again, Vinyl is available in different shades and colors which is also a major reason for their fame.
They are easy to install and cut, but it is recommended that you seek professional help while doing so. They are a practical solution as this kind of flooring needs less maintenance. With that being said, you can just clean, sweep and mop vinyl to make them last long.
Yes, it is that easy and we will find out about the best vinyl floor cleaner soon.
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
Benefits of using the Best Vinyl Floor Cleaner
Using a cleaner for a floor can always help you preserve the floor and a vinyl cleaner is no different to this.
Ideally speaking, if you want your floor to last you long, then you should keep it in good condition. There are no second choices as you either do it or you don’t.
Quite normally, most of us would try to do the best to keep up the floor and hand it over to our progeny. We have found a few advantages of using a vinyl floor cleaner and they are as follows:
- First things first, if you want a shiny floor, then you need a floor cleaner
- In some cases, sweeping and mopping are enough
- Again, you may not like a slippery floor as mopping can make it slippery
- Think of high traffic areas, they need regular protection
- If you are a retail outlet, an office or any other commercial channel, you need a vinyl to keep the area sparkling to impress clients and customers alike
- A vinyl cleaner will make stores look more professional
- Not to forget, that a vinyl floor cleaner will keep the floor hygienic
- Also these cleaners can add a finish to your floor that you may have never seen before
- You should not miss on the crux of this discussion that these cleaners freshen up your floors
How to choose Best Vinyl Floor Cleaner?
Look keeping you r floor means evading the chances of falling sick. Any sane man would choose this way over living in an unkempt place. A crisp and sparkling floor looks notable, if not anything else.
Nonetheless, everyone should live in a clean environment and make sure that their family lives in full protection. In an ideal world, a good vinyl floor cleaner will keep away germs, microbes and allergens away from your family.
We have worked out a few ways how can you choose the best vinyl floor cleaner for your house.
Top 3 Best Vinyl Floor Cleaners 2017 Reviews
Here is curated list of the 3 best products that you will ever hear of.
1. Armstrong 330806 Armstrong Once 'N Done Cleaner Concentrate, 1/2 Gallon(64OZ)
When it comes to vinyl floor cleaners, the Armstrong 330806 is one of the best cleaners in the market. There is nothing that stops this manufacturer from producing superior cleaners.
This company has been around for quite some time and they make it a point they manufacture durable cleaners. This cleaner is very easy to use and does not take much of your time while cleaning.
It is recommended by professionals and you can be assured of its excellence.
- Does not require rinsing
- It adds value to your vinyl floor
- It is very reasonably priced
- Good for using on vinyl, terrazzo, slate, ceramic, marble and stone to name a few
- It does not hurt the grout in the tiles
- Not to be used on wood, linoleum or any other hardwood floors
- We request all our readers to learn cleaning their vinyl floor first and then purchase a cleaner as it is bit tough to use comparing to others and you need to know things well.
This is one of a kind cleaner that can be used on vinyl, marble, pavers and terrazzo. In a way, it could be said that this can be used exclusively on no wax floors. This is a popular vinyl floor cleaner because it is non toxic in nature.
That is right this cleaner can maintain neutral pH of the floor owing to this property. This suggests that it is a safe floor cleaner to use as it can keep your family and pets out of harm's way.
You will not be worried while using this cleaner because of this. There is more to this cleaner like:
- This is a concentrated solution
- It leaves no residues behind
- Does not require any rising
- Rightly priced cleaner
- Available at major online retailers
- This has a tendency to leave lot of suds behind. However, you can simply mop them with a sponge mop and then follow up with a rag mop. The suds will disappear in no time and your floor shine as if freshly polished. This establishes the fact that the cleaner works and so does the testimonials of all those who swear by its performance.
This cleaner does not contain any harmful chemical and it comprises of natural surfactant. It can rinse floors like vinyl, laminate, tile and even wood!
Yes, because of its neutral pH balance it can clean all surfaces without causing them any harm. It can remove dirt, dust and soil without much of a difficulty. It adds a luster and cleans floors with no streaks at all. This is one reason why this cleaner has become a household name in the US.
A word of caution is necessary while working with this cleaner, that to avoid sticky finish, you must dilute it and then clean.
- This is a concentrated cleaner
- Can make up to 128 gallons
- It not only cleans but also deodorizes the floor
- Does not harm finishes
- Extremely reasonably priced
- It’s found to have a strong smell and it’s quite normal for cleaners to be reek because the dirt, pollution, dust and grime that you clean also stink while getting scrubbed off.
If you are looking for budgeted flooring solutions, then you must go for vinyl. This type of floor is hard-wearing and is has low VOC emissions. It resembles wood or stone, but is soft on the foot. It is water resistant and there will be no fear losing your floor to water in the least. They are flexible and you get to choose from an assortment of floors that make it a good investment.
Now, with the best vinyl floor cleaner you can keep them well maintained for good. For all these reasons, these floors have made it in the real estate world with a boom. Point is, if you have a vinyl floor you may want to get the right kind of cleaner and we have the perfect resolve for you in here.