Easy Rules Of How To Clean Car Carpet
Do you always cringe whenever you think of cleaning the carpet of your car? Does that seem to be a tedious job? We will not lie, to some extent it is, but keeping clean can change the interior of your car.
However, if you know the tricks properly of how to clean car carpet, then this pesky job will never look like what it seems to be.
Then again, you may have a 10 year old or a new car, you need to keep it maintained. This will increase its resale value and most importantly you will commute in peace.
Who likes a filthy and smelly carpet to travel in? Point is, if you know how to clean car carpet, then you certainly will keep it clean. Today, we will discuss all the details for this and you can learn a trick or two from this post. So, read on to know more.
How To Clean Car Carpet - Supplies Required
The problem is most people tend to neglect the cleaning of their car’s interior. This is a major predicament for car owners and some may even not know that the carpet of their car can be cleaned.
This is why we wanted it to be solved once and for all. We have answered all the questions pertaining to this cause. Feel free to read all of it and then decide for yourself, which regime to pursue.
Here is how we have simplified everything related to how to clean auto carpet. A thorough read about what kind of supplies you need, will help you find a way for sure.
Besides, To clean up your entire car, you may require some tools and cleaners which make this cleaning procedure quite ease and simple as well. Further Readings:
The Process Of Cleaning Carpet In Car
Now, let us start cleaning the carpet of the car in reality and see how exactly can it be done. In this case, you must pay attention to how to clean carpet in car because your query gets resolved pertinently in this section.
More Tips On Cleaning Your Car’s Carpet
Now, that you know so much about cleaning your auto carpet, we thought it would wise to share some more insight into how to clean it further. Here are some tips that can really help you to keep your car clean on the whole.
- Keep paper towels in your car to take care of spills and accidents immediately
- These can prove to be of help to remove coffee, soda or other stains
- Using simple cold water can do a lot of wonders in such cases, yes, but let it sit for a couple minutes depending on the damage
- You can use club soda to do away with vomit stains, wipe clean the stains by moving your hands in a circular motion and you can use a cloth for this
- Using hairspray or salt can help you eliminate pen stains, all you need is to rub the affected area with a rag, microfiber cloth or paper towel in circular motion and then follow up with a damp cloth to clean the whole thing
- Do you recollect that we asked to keep paint thinner within reach when we started talking about how to clean car carpet, it was to dispose of greasy stains, you can simply scrub the area with a paper towel and then it rest for 10 minutes, again to swab if off
- Did you know that you can make paste of hydrogen peroxide (3%) and toothpaste (non gel) to remove stains of any kind in your car
- You could use laundry starch to get rid of blood stains from your car
- Cleaning chewing gum residues with ice could be a great way of getting rid of these ugly things
- Sprinkle your car carpet with borax after vacuuming, give it half an hour, then vacuum again, see how the smell dissipates
Follow these simple steps to avoid traveling in a car that has a dirty carpet and a shabby interior. It would be a car that no one would like to take a lift in too and you surely don’t want that. Your car is your pride, prove it yourself and keep it clean.
Everyone likes to ride a dashing car, you are no exception, but to must know how to clean car carpet for that. Let your car do the speaking next time you ride it.
We have covered everything we could in this respect and believe that you have enjoyed reading it equally. Let us know more about it through the comments section.