Follow The Best Spin Mop Reviews
Do you believe in cleanliness is next to Godliness? If you care reading this, then chances are high that you do. If you like to keep your surroundings clean then using the best of cleaning of tools can solve your problem.
No doubts, the first thing would be to invest in a quality mop to clean your house. For this you need to know about the best quality mops and even types of mops that are readily available in the market.
Here is a guide to the Best Spin Mop that can help you sort out the right one for you. Read on to know more about this in details.
**Below, you'll see more detailed reviews, but you can also click the links above to see current prices and read customer's reviews on Amazon.
Benefits Of Using The Best Spin Mop On The Market
By this time, you may get a far idea about best spin mop system to some extent. They are no less than a wonder invention that helps you clean your house within minutes. In addition to this, it has to be stated that they save you from exerting your body and need less effort to keep up the house. Cotton is getting expensive and the conventional mops seem to give up faster. This is one of the reasons why these microfiber mops have replaced traditional mops so very quick. Moreover, the microfiber cloth makes sure that your house is lint free and there is more to it like:
- Saves your cleaning time
- Green cleaning without any electricity
- Absorbs less water n comparison to traditional cotton mops
- Due to their angled heads, they can reach inaccessible places
- These are ergonomically designed
- Hence are easy to grip and operate too
- There is no learning curve
- Highly portable by make
- Are durable and heavy duty
- Good for all types of floors
- Absolutely good for open places
- Light in weight that makes maneuvering very easy, especially for places with multiple furniture
- Autoscrubbers can remove all the moisture from the floor
- The best part about using a spin mop is that it does not run electricity but as efficient as a vacuum cleaner
- These can last longer over the cotton mops
- These are affordable because cotton mops may seem cheaper but they have a shorter shelf life
- These microfiber mops are abrasion resistant and come with better tensile power
How To Choose The Best Rated Spin Mop?
There are many mops in the market and buying the right one may seem little confusing. There is some ground rules while buying, what is the Best Spin Mop which is like quality mop but that should be low on maintenance. This means stay away from cheaper ones that promise a lot and fail to deliver in the least. Get a professional mop and bucket to clean your house. Easy to maintain means the mop should have washable and removable parts to take care of. Of course, this is not the end because choosing the good mop should depend on these following factors too:
- Durability - Microfiber mops are by far the best ones to cleanup floors that have grout lines and with little maintenance these mops can be last you long.
- Light in weight - These mops are lighter than conventional mops which makes them a must have for any household or even professional use.
- Ease of use - Considering the fact that these are extremely user friendly, more and more people are resorting to these mops as a solution.
- Care - The only thing that you need know is that these should be laundered on a regular basis to keep them clean. Yet, the spin mop with best price with low maintenance one as compared to any traditional mop.
- Green cleaning - This mop and bucket is a manual process which does not require electricity which means it can save you a lot on bills as well. Ideally you should look into this as a final decider for sure.
- Brand - Name brands matter a lot and you should stick to one while buying mop no matter what.
- Anti splash - Just check if the mop comes with a kind of anti splash attachment for good.
- Adjustable length - This means the handle of the mop should be adjustable for best results.
- Personal choice - Your requirement should be given priority because it is who should decide what kind of mop you want like a wet mop or a dry mop. Best Spin Mop Reviews may be pitching you different mops, but we try to tell you the truth. This is we would like to see you decide for yourself instead of us asking you to buy this one or that one!
Top 3 Spin Mop Reviews
It may not be easy to pick up products randomly as part of the reviews on Spin Mop but we have based our research on popularity, price, effectiveness and availability. There are many a mop in the market but these mops will provide you with ease of use and are priced very reasonably that makes them a must have for every household without a doubt.
1. Twist and Shout Mop - Original Hand Push Spin Mop
This is an award winning mop that needs no introduction, yet for those who may not have heard about it, we need to say less is more about the Twist and Shout Mop. It comes with an innovative design, ergonomic grip and solid handle of aluminum. The mop head has a capacity to soak a lot with 8,000 strands of what is called microfiber. It can lock in dust and stains three times of the cotton mop! Below mentioned are some of its features that will blow your mind out:
- Can access hard to reach places easily because of a swivel head that can bend 180 degrees and can move 360 degrees
- Is sustainable by operation because it does not use electricity
- Can reduce your effort and absorb eight times better than a conventional mop
- It has self wringing facility that can rotate up to 2500 rpm
- This makes mop head dry twice than a traditional mop
- Most twist and shout mop reviews talk about this and we also need to mention it that it the absence of foot pedal and a plastic handle make it sturdier
- Mop is machine washable
- Comes with a lifetime extended warranty
- The handle of this kind of quality mop has to be adjustable. Like for short people it used to be tall and for tall people its perfectly OK. So manufacturer should keep this in mind. Also it is for you to decide what is best for you.
2. Mopnado Stainless Steel Deluxe Rolling Spin Mop with 2 Microfiber Mop Heads - Lime
This one is bang on the buck for its users and most of them are very satisfied with its performance. There is no denying the fact that it comes with too many things in one package. It is 100% efficient as a mop with cool looks and a lovely color. This autocrubber can not only clean tiles and hardwood but also laminated floors. So you see there is no end to its goodness. This one comes with a 1 year warranty and that makes the deal worth it. Nonetheless there is a lot more to it than you can ever think of like:
- It is a durable mop
- It looks attractive
- A spin dry basket made up of stainless steel
- The stainless steel handle without foot pedals makes it sturdy
- It has large wheels that are tough as a nut
- Mop head is machine washable
- The rinse basket uses Spin Cycles to keep the water clean
- You get 2 spin mop heads that can last you for 6 to 8 months
- Handles can retract which do not strain your back
- Easy to use and clean
- This mop might be too expensive for many users but honestly speaking the quality is unmatched at this price range.
3. LINKYO Spin Mop Bucket System - Microfiber Mop with Easy Wringer Bucket
A Spin Mop Reviews will be rendered incomplete without mentioning the LINKYO Spin Mop Bucket System. We have taken this into consideration because of its popularity and the technology that it makes use of. It is a premium mop that comes with wheels that can maneuver 360 degrees. It has a drain plug and has two mop heads that are of electrostatic microfiber. This also has:
- An extension handle
- Rust free handles
- Handles are made up of stainless steel
- Handles are made up of stainless steel The push handle system is far better than the foot pedals one
- Power built in washer
- Brand name of Linkyo makes it an offer worth considering
- This mop can be hard to use for new user and our advice would be to read the user manual properly and do your own research before investing in these mops if you are still not convinced.
Tips For Using Spin Mop
Once you will have the answer over what is the best spin mop in the market or which spin mop is the best, the next big question will come how to use that ultimate spin mop based on reviews and use. The problem with cleaning lies in our habit that doesn’t change over time. We follow the same pattern of cleaning again and again. However, it needs to be worked on because mopping requires following some basic techniques and here are a few tips on using the spin mop:
- The first thing to do would be to sweep the floor, yes remember the nursery rhyme “this is the way we sweep the house;” then do it as sweeping means avoiding the floor getting scratched and removing all the debris
- These microfiber mops need to be dipped into water to add moisture to the mop head for better cleaning
- Do not use the dirty water to clean the whole house, this means if you notice the water getting murky, change it immediately
- Never use hot water to clean wooden floors as this will only damage the floor
- Mop regularly to keep the area clean and well maintained
- Clean the mop head after use as this will ensure that the microfibers are not home to microbes breeding
- Avoid using too much of detergent as this leaves a film on the floor making it slippery
- You can mop the tiles of your bathroom walls with these mops for using them to the optimum
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. What should be the length of the mop handle?
Ans. Just make sure that the handle is of telescopic length and is adjustable.
Q2. Do name brands make sense for buying a mop?
Ans. Yes they do.
Q3. Do you need to vacuum before mopping?
Ans. In general it is better to at least sweep the floor before mopping, if not vacuuming.
Q4. Are the mop heads in most cases machine washable?
Ans. Yes, usually they are.
Q5. Can they really reach blind spots?
Ans. Yes most of them can.
As a matter of fact, it has to be added that the Best Spin Mop is all about keeping your house safe and free of germs. We believe whichever you choose would be the best one for your family. This is why we have tried to find all the answers with the reviews on the spin mop and hopefully we have lived up to it. All we want for you and your family is to live in a cleaner area. One that keeps all of you healthy, based on hygienic and germ free surroundings.